Perfect Party Punch
September 29, 2017
I love a good party, and I love a good punch. So naturally, I’m going to love drinking party punch. However, I don’t love consuming the excessive amount of calories and sugar that’s commonly found in traditional punch recipes. So I created a simpler, healthier version that’s lower in calories and sugar, while maintaining abundant taste and flavor. I created this recipe using strawberries, lemons, limes, and oranges, but it’s easily modifiable based on individual preference. This Perfect Party Punch is a healthier alternative for those living with diabetes, or for anyone else who strives to limit added sugars in their diet. Cheers!
• 4 cups of fresh or frozen strawberries
• 2 lemons
• 2 limes
• 2 Tablespoons Swerve confectioner’s sweetener
• 5-6 drops of liquid Stevia
• 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon orange zest
• 3-12oz cans of lime sparkling water
• 1-12oz can of orange sparkling water
• 1 naval orange
• Fresh mint leaves for garnish
1. Clean strawberries and remove stem.
2. Add strawberries, juice from the lemons and limes, Swerve, and Stevia to a blender. Blend together until smooth.
3. Add in the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and orange zest. Blend together until smooth.
4. Add mixture to a large punch bowl and stir in the sparking water.
5. Top off with fresh slices of orange and strawberries. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Total Fat: 6.1 grams
Carbohydrates: 2.7 grams
Protein: 0.28 grams
For more tips on creating recipes that address your individual nutrition needs or for additional nutrition education, feel free to send me an email under the "Contact Us" tab.
" A healthy lifestyle takes confidence, knowledge, and persistence to achieve, but never disappoints when it finally arrives."